TRAP AND TRAIL MAGAZINE ONLINE – PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to Trap and Trail Magazine. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Trap and Trail Magazine collects, and the ways in which Trap and Trail Magazine uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Trap and Trail Magazine may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including PayPal).
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Name and Email Address).
- Any other information that you wilfully send to Trap and Trail Magazine.
Using personal information
Trap and Trail Magazine may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send to you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications if you so desire]
Where Trap and Trail Magazine discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Trap and Trail Magazine may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Trap and Trail Magazine will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Trap and Trail Magazine will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology (SSL).
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Trap and Trail Magazine is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Trap and Trail Magazine
- by email to: email@example.com; or
- by mail to Trap and Trail Magazine – 32596 County Road 13 – Houston, MN